Sunday, May 31, 2015

Where have you been?

Man its been a long time. I disappeared for a while but I'm back now. Life has taken its toll and I've gotten mad and angry and lost but I'm slowly starting to find my smile again. I started to feel exposed and my grief from the infertility was overwhelming so I had to stop writing. Things haven't changed. We are still trying for another child with no such luck but I've learned to accept it and while I do still have hope that it will one day happen it is no longer my primary focus. I still have my days but they are far and few in between.
I'm hoping that by writing again I can continue to get back to me. I miss blogging. I miss writing. I've recently started drawing again and trying my hand at watercolor. Its a good thing to keep me busy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!