Thursday, April 4, 2013

I was nervous but decided that I would...

....just go for it. We needed money. I needed a job. I put my big girl britches on and walked in to turn my application in and BAM I got the job. If you are a regular reader than you know that I suffer from really bad anxiety and nervousness. So it was a complete shock to me at how easy going and talkative I was being. I just didn't care. If I got the job then I got it and if I didn't - well who cares I'd never see these people again. I am so glad I got the job. I love the people I work with. I love working. Who ever thought I'd say that!? Ha!  Are there days that are stressful? Of course there are but my days are also filled with chatter and laughter and a bunch of kiddos that love to offer up hugs and cuddles. I'm proud of myself that I did what needed to be done to help my family. The only thing that I need to work on now is getting a routine down for keeping up with the house between work and baseball.
The Blog Dare on Bloggy Moms
*This post was written as part of Bloggy Moms: The Blog Dare. Todays writing prompt is - I was nervous but decided that I would....  If you'd like to participate feel free to link up with your own post at the link posted above.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!