Monday, April 1, 2013

There were so many....

There were so many...

Words.

So many words that I could of said. That I wish I would of said. That I still say in my head from time to time. Words that are lingering on the tip of my tongue just waiting for the moment they can be released. I have wished them away, I've tried swallowing them but yet they remain. It's a battle I'm still fighting within myself and you have no idea. I'm not sure you would even care if I told you. I wait for time to pass and the words to dissolve. I've decided that I'm okay with whatever happens between us, good or bad - it is what it is and I'm okay with it.
The Blog Dare on Bloggy Moms
*This post was written as part of Bloggy Moms: The Blog Dare. Todays writing prompt was - There were so many.... If you'd like to participate feel free to link up with your own post at the link posted above.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!