Thursday, March 14, 2013

Caged

I've been working a lot and when I'm not working I'm usually sleeping or cleaning house. My emotions have been staying in tact for the most part but I have had a couple of incidents, one taking place yesterday. I've been feeling too raw and exposed to write lately. I feel like I'm a circus freak and everything is just out there for the world to see and everyone is looking at me and judging me. Laughing at me and taunting me. I wish people could understand things better and not take things so personally. Maybe its me that takes it personally. Maybe I make it more than what it should be. More than what it is. After all it is my problem, not theirs. Just because I seem fine doesn't mean I am fine. Its a day by day, minute by minute situation. I don't want to be the victim, I don't want to be the Debbie downer but I can't always control how I'm feeling and with that comes my moments of anger and frustration, sadness and heartache. Tears and frowns. I can put a smile on my face but I don't always feel it and if you look closely you'll see the sadness in my eyes. Tomorrow will be a better day....I hope.

Someday's Gonna Come by Jasmine Ash
I heard this song last night on MTV when I was watching Washington Heights(love this show btw!). I couldn't find a video to share but there is one here. You can also go and download a free copy of the song here.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi! Keep your head up! Every new day is a new chance. BTW...I am your newest follower!
http://secondchancesgirl.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!