Friday, October 14, 2011

They come in pairs...

The good and the bad. You can't have one without the other. 

The good: Colton loves school. He is enjoying it so much that we decided to move him from half days to full days. He loves his teachers and all of his classmates. He is learning more - this boy has to be a genius! He can read off quite a few of the names on his classmate list. He is improving with his speech, saying more full sentences and pronouncing things correctly. He calls his aunt - Cassie now instead of Assie. :)

And then comes the Bad: He gets in trouble almost every day. He was doing good for awhile but as soon as I switched him to full days he started landing on 'red' again. It's so frustrating sometimes. I feel bad for his teachers because they are so great with him and I know he is a handful at times. I don't want him to be 'THAT' kid in class. You know the one I'm talking about-- the one the teachers say a silent thankful prayer when he misses a day. I know eventually he'll get it but man I don't think that time can get here fast enough. The beginning of this week he got sent to see the director which is the same as the Principal. So my three year old( he'll be four in two months) has already been sent to talk to the principal and be hasn't even started kindergarten yet! Lord help me!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!