Thursday, September 20, 2012

Direction

Okay so I am getting a bit overwhelmed. I have so many decisions I need to make and I'm having a hard time narrowing everything down. I'm trying to decide what I really want but its oh so hard! I've just been researching and praying. Its comforting knowing that no matter what it will be His plan for me and so it will be right. It is going to be amazing. 

Jeremiah 29:11 - 
'For I know the plans that I have for you,' declares the LORD, 'plans for welfare and not for calamity to give you a future and a hope.
Proverbs 16:9
The mind of man plans his way, But the LORD directs his steps.


In other news:
This sweet little fella unfortunately has pink eye. It's spread to both eyes now so he is looking pretty pitiful. I hate it. I have never had pink eye(that I'm aware of) and the kid has never had it before this. It is miserable. Have you ever tried putting drops in a four years old eyes? It's next to impossible. He thrashes his entire body including head around, screams and cries at the top of his lungs and shuts his eyes so tight that I can not hold him down, keep his head still and pry an eye open while holding the drops by myself. IMPOSSIBLE!! When the husband is home or my mom is over we can get it done, somewhat successfully. However, most of the time I have been solo when drop time comes around so the best I can do is have him close his eyes and put a drop in the corner and then I have to force him to open his eye so it will fall in. Even that is torture for my baby. He screams to get it off of him and then once its in his eye he screams to take it out. Its awful. He doesn't understand it no matter how many times we explain it to him or have him look in the mirror and see how bad it looks. Breaks my heart having to put drops in but its one of things Mommas just have to do. I like pink but I don't like it that much!! Prayers for super quick healing would be awesome! Thanks. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!