Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Why

I came to see you today. So much has changed. Everything is different now. I miss you. I miss her. I miss the way that things used to be. Its so hard for me to understand why everything had to change. It saddens me. It angers me. I've been through so much hurt that I just can't comprehend why the pain keeps building. I've had enough. I don't want to hurt anymore. I don't want sad things to keep happening. I just want to rewind time and have things the way they used to be. I want the past and I want the future mixed together with the present time just taken away. I just can't keep carrying all of this pain. I can't keep feeling so hurt and like my heart is going to explode. Why is this happening to me? Why did you have to leave? Why did she?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!