Monday, November 19, 2012

Review - MyMemories Software

For a while now I have been trying to find a cover photo for my facebook page. I never really found anything that I just absolutely loved so I was excited when I was contacted to review an amazing scrapbook software program called MyMemories. After I downloaded my copy I played around with it and created my facebook cover that I am currently using. I'm having a lot of fun making different pages and projects.


I found the program fairly easy to navigate and any time I had questions I was able to find the answer through their blog and tutorials found here. MyMemories have a special deal for my readers where you can get the software for yourselves at a discounted price using the code below. It provides  you with a $10 discount off the purchase of the My Memories Suite Scrapbook software and a $10 coupon for the MyMemories.com store - $20 value! 
Be sure to enter code - STMMMS30770


Visit their website at www.MyMemories.com and let me know what you think. They have a lot of free kits you can choose from to begin your projects, which ones are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!