Sunday, April 25, 2010

Did she really just say that??

I'm in a really low place right now. I'm angry at how insensitive people can be. Its downright hurtful and I'm sick of it. What I'm going through is a big deal to me and its not something that I tell many people about so when I choose to open up to a friend I would hope for them to be caring, considerate, and understanding. The last thing I would expect would be jokes at my cost.
Its NOT okay.
For the past year we have been trying to conceive our second child. We are experiencing secondary infertility. I hate that word: Secondary. It makes it seem like its no big deal, like it doesnt hurt because we already have a child. It hurts all the same. I feel like a failure, I feel like my body is failing me. I feel guilty for feeling sad, angry and frustration. I cry all the time. I hurt so much inside and it angers me that a friend who I trust would make light of the situation with jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!