Wednesday, October 20, 2010

He stole my heart

Happy Anniversary
Yesterday we celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary. Its hard to believe its been that long. We've been together for 7 1/2 years now. I'm still madly in love with him. He is my everything. 
My mom watched Colt overnight for the first time yesterday! It was a little nerve racking for me but she didnt call in the middle of the night so I assume it went well. Jay and I went out to dinner and then went and did some shopping. He then took me to the Marble Slab Creamery. I've been wanting to go since they opened so I was very happy. Jay got the 'Cookie Dough Drizzle' and I got the 'S'more'. They were delicious. A bit pricey but good. To end the night we came home and rented Jonah Hex. I cant tell you how it was because we both passed out within twenty minutes! We had a great Anniversary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!