Monday, October 18, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Kissee faces to my Momma
Last Tuesday Colton and I went out to lunch and then to the pumpkin patch with Colts Me maw and Grandpa. It was his first time and he had fun. He ran the whole time! He cared more about the little play houses than the pumpkins but it was a great fun time. 
Would you like to come in?

Wheres Colton? Here I am! 
These pumpkins are heavy!! 
I'm super strong from eating all my veggies

Hey Me maw, want a bite?

Weeeeeee

We really enjoyed ourselves and can't wait to go try out another pumpkin patch this week with some great friends. I really need to get his Halloween costume but I just haven't done it yet. We have looked here and there but haven't seriously looked at buying one. I think he is going to be Woody from Toy Story. His best friend is going to be Buzz Lightyear and he loves Woody so they will be a cute pair. If he sees something else that he just gets super excited about though then we'll change to that. I think the Buzz and Woody pair will be adorable but I also have a feeling that this is going to be a Toy Story Halloween and I really don't want to have to search through a gazillion woodys to find mine! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how he is smiling in most of your pictures! Logan rarely smiles while looking at the camera! lol.

I think those two boys will be a cute pair too but I understand your concerns! I saw that Toys r us is having a 30% off sale on their costumes...I bet you can find deals everywhere though!

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!