Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Change

Lately I've been getting up at the crack of dawn. Its probably been a little later than that but it makes me appear to be super wife getting up so early to make breakfast for my man. I am a easy riser. I can get up at any time and not have to lay in bed hiding under the blankets first. I'm not so quick to go straight into being a domestic wife though. I've been having to get up and go right to the kitchen and start his breakfast. Its hard for me to function that early so I do not take responsibility for the burnt bacon. It'd be awesome to be the perfect 50s housewife, but that's not me.  I'm tired. I want to crawl back into bed after he leaves but by that time the kid is waking and I wouldn't have enough time to sleep anyways. As much as I complain(its in my nature) I have enjoyed sending him off with a belly full of food and giving the kid a full spread of breakfast to choose from, even though he still thinks he has to eat both at home and at school. It really starts the day off great. It sets the tone. We have finally gotten adjusted to this new start and it may be coming to a halt. Why? Because this stay at home mommy is now a working mom! Yep you read it right. I got a job! I'm between happy and sad about it. If it was up to me and all of the cards fell where they were suppose to I would be a stay at home mom forever. However, my kid is off to school and my second baby hasn't arrived yet and we have bills stacking up so I'm doing what needs to be done to help provide for my family. It feels good to know I will be helping. It won't be much but it will be something. It will be making sure we have groceries in the fridge and gas for the cars. The best part, I get to take the kid with me. For FREE! It will be an adjustment for sure but I think its going to be a good one. I'm not sure what the hours will be yet, I will most likely work a combination of mornings and evenings. So I'm going to need to find some homemade frozen breakfast recipes and some quick throw together crockpot meals. I'm excited for what the future holds. I'll be getting out of the house, being more active and bringing home the dough. Life is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!