Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Foodily

Have you heard of Foodily??

Food, I Love You!!!!

It is one of my new fave websites! It is a recipe site that has where you can search for not only what you are looking for but also what you ARE NOT looking for. I love it! My husband is a very picky eater so its nice to finally have a website that I can search for 'lasagna without onions' or whatever else I'm not wanting it to include. I'm limited on what ingredients I can use so it really helps that I can narrow my search down.
Foodily also has where you can compare recipes side by side to see what the difference is. It tells you how many ingredients are in each recipe and the rating of each one.

Check out Foodily and see if you can find what you're making for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!