Monday, January 31, 2011

You Give Me Fever

Sore throat, cough, runny nose, stuffy nose, congestion, fever, headache.....you name it, we've got it! Last Monday I had a sore throat but it went away quick and I thought it was over well then Colt got sick. He went to bed feeling/acting fine on Wednesday but woke up a couple of hours later burning up with a fever and he had that bark cough. He has been running a fever off and on since then and he sounds just absolutely horrible! I took him to the pediatrics urgent care on Saturday and waited 2 1/2 hours for a five minute visit with the doctor finding out that he has a viral infection and to just expect the fever to last from 3-5 days and the cough 10-14 days. She told me to put a drop or two of honey in some warm apple juice and that would help better than any medicine I could give him. So I've been giving him the honey juice and then some Tylenol when he has his fever. I hope it works its magic and he is well soon. Prayers!
Now you all know I've taught my son to share so its not surprising that he gave this lovely sore throat and congestion to his Mommy and Daddy! Boo!! We both woke up yesterday morning feeling awful. My throat is killing me and I have so much head congestion - no fever for either of us yet though...fingers crossed!

In other news.......

Happy Non-Anniversary to my awesome Husband!! I Love You!
Non-Anniversary?? This is our 'first dating' anniversary but we don't celebrate it. Okay my husband doesn't celebrate it, but I announce it every year! :) I always tell him 'Happy Non-Anniversary'. We've been together for 8 years today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!