Thursday, May 12, 2011

Mother's Day 2011 -COTM-


Mother’s Day 2011 from Church on the Move on Vimeo.

This was such an amazing service. Joe McGee was awesome as always. I hope you'll watch and enjoy! Something happened during praise & worship for me. I was hurting, my heart was breaking and then we sang You Hold Me Now by Hillsong. We've sung this song many of times but something about this time just tugged on my heart, I felt like I was being embraced and then I just let it all go. I got teary eyed and lifted my hands in praise and gave it all to God. I've had a feeling of relief ever since.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love it. :)

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!