Sunday, May 22, 2011

Great Strides 2011


Went to the walk for cystic fibrosis yesterday morning. I was unclear on the walk start time though. All I saw online was that it was at 9am so I assumed that meant the walk took place at that time. We got there at about 8:15 and got registered and found out that the walk wasn't going to kick off until around 10am. The bestie had to be back in town to take her son somewhere by 11am so we weren't able to stay. I still had fun though. We went ahead and walked around the track ourselves and took some pictures and just talked and enjoyed the morning. There is another CF event coming up in a few months that I'm considering getting involved in so I'll keep you updated on it. 


1 comment:

Isabelle (Little Miss) said...

Thank you for following my blog...I am now a follower of yours.
Hope you're having a great week

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!