Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Fun In The Sun


Jay worked Saturday so Colton and I headed out to my parents house for a day of fun in the sun. Dad grilled up some delicious hamburgers and hot dogs and we just enjoyed the day. I love spending time at my parents house with my family. I wasn't a nice teenager to my parents and as soon as I graduated I tried to stay away from home as much as possible. Now that I'm older and have a kid of my own I realize how many years were wasted. I am so grateful that I have such a close relationship with my parents. I have an amazing relationship with my Mom and she means everything to me. I leave you with some pretty pictures from that day.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!