Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Texas Trip

What a week! We had so much fun in Texas. I've missed my second family so much. It was great getting to spend some time with them and meeting the most beautiful little girl ever! Baby girl was an absolute doll! She is a happy baby, always smiling and playing. Love her so much!
We were all sad when it was time to say goodbye but I think Colt took it the hardest. He loves his Aunt Coco and Maicey so much. He has been talking about them non-stop and wants his Maicey to come to his house and play. Makes me sad to have to tell him she lives too far away to come play.
I'll have to post some more pics later on, for some reason blogger isn't uploading my pictures. I'm going to try to get on here more from now on. I've been in a funk the last couple of months. Normally I love getting up at 5am and staying awake and that was usually when I had my time for blogging, but here lately I just feel so tired. I get up, make Jays lunch and as soon as he leaves I go back to bed and if I have it my way I stay there until almost 10am. That is super late for this house. I just can't seem to wake up, I'm always tired. I think its just the stress and anxiety of everything. I've got some fun things planned for Colt so we'll be getting out of the house more and I have a few projects I need to get finished. I have a book I need to finish reading so I can post my review on it. So much to do....gotta get my butt in gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!