Monday, June 27, 2011

Hillsong Aftermath


Have I ever mentioned how awesome my bestie is? I have, well let me say it again....SHE ROCKS! I had been talking about wanting to go see the Hillsong United concert for quite a while but I wasn't sure if I would be able to afford it and then one day(about a month ago) my bestie called me up and told me she was taking me to the concert! Say What?! Yeah I know, it's okay to be jealous.....my bestie is one of a kind.

So the Friday after I got back from my mini-vacay, I went to an incredible concert and had a blast with my girls. It was so much fun. I may just have to become a concert junkie now.....but I'll probably just stick to my every weekend fix of going to church. Our worship team is awesome at COTM. There is so much love there. 


 There was one part that was by far my absolute favorite at the concert. I've been searching for a video of it but can't find it. I don't even know how to describe it. If you were there then you most likely know what I'm referring to. I think it was just one of those moments that you had to be there and experience for yourself.
It was an amazing concert and I'm so glad that I got to go with two of the most amazing ladies I know! We had so much fun. I can't wait until they come back to Tulsa again.

THANK YOU BESTIE!! You would totally Rock My Socks Off....if we were into that sort of thing. Much Love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!