Thursday, June 2, 2011

M.I.A.

I haven't been on much lately. Colton had an awful stomach virus for about a week and I had to take him to the doctor for dehydration. While he was sick, Jay ended up coming down with a different virus and he was home  for a couple of days. He never stays home from work no matter how sick he is so I knew how bad he must of been feeling. They finally got all better and then BAM train wreck here I am. I ended up going through some sudden things and have just been keeping to myself for the past week. I'm finally feeling a little bit back to myself and even had the bestie over so the boys could play today. It was nice to have some normalcy again.
source

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!