Friday, July 15, 2011

Is it just me?

I don't know what is going on with me today but I'm in a mood. Anything and everything(one) is setting me off. My morning didn't get off to a great start and maybe that just set the day.
 I had a friend point out to me recently that she needs support. She needs her friends and she feels that her friends should know when she needs them and just be there. I think we all want that. Unfortunately facebook and texting seem to be the easier approach nowadays. Everybody is so wrapped up in their own lives, wants and needs that if you need something you have to ask for it. I wish it wasn't this way but it is. I'm going to make a genuine effort and be there (unasked) for my friends. I hope they will return the favor.
Just in case though, if any of you need someone to be there for you, don't hesitate to ask. Whether I know you in person or not, I'll be happy to be a support for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!