Monday, July 18, 2011

What's for Monday Dinner?

I'm making this recipe that I found over at kevinandamanda.com. Its called Bacon Cheeseburger Chicken and I think it looks absolutely delicious and like a heart attack in waiting. My mom doesn't think the ingredient combo sounds so good. We'll find out in about 23 minutes.......     Okay I didn't get this posted before we finished dinner--it was DELISH!!!!

While we wait....
I went to my dear friend Dianas baby shower for her precious baby #2 yesterday. I had so much fun! I was the pretend photographer of the day and haven't finished going through all the pictures yet but here's a tiny sneak peek.

I hope they turned out okay and that she likes them. I'll find out later this week!
Today Colton and I got up early and went to the park and splashpad. We enjoyed it for a few minutes before we were covered in sweat. It was hot out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!