Monday, July 4, 2011

-Review- How Huge The Night

How Huge The Night
By Heather Munn and Lydia Munn
I've always had a hard time retaining information about history but have found that reading it in story form makes it so much easier for me to understand. Its nice to be able to put a name and face to things and really get to know the characters along with the lesson. 
I feel like this is one of those books that you could read over and over and still learn something new each time. I was able to really throw myself into this book and experience the emotions along side the characters. The more I read the harder it was to put the book down. I enjoyed reading what the grandfather had to say and his teachings on God. I would definitely recommend this book. I didn't feel like it was strictly a young adult book, I've already given my copy to my mom to read and look forward to her thoughts on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!