Sunday, November 6, 2011

Shake Rattle & Roll

I experienced my first earthquake last night......in Oklahoma! It was wild!

Today is going to be a great day. We just got done eating breakfast and now we are lounging. I'm looking up breeders for the new dog I'm planning on getting. ::Grinning ear to ear::  They are expensive though so it may be a while before we get one.  Jay mentioned going golfing so we may venture out in to the world this afternoon. I have plenty of stuff to do around the house if we end up staying home so I'm good either way. My sister is having surgery on Tuesday so please keep her in your prayers. Have a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!