Thursday, November 3, 2011

Changes

Things are changing in my neck of the woods. I've been living in a bubble - my safe zone. I stop myself from doing things because I'm not certain of the outcome. My husband thinks I'm having a breakdown. I promise this isn't my midlife crisis but I am turning THIRTY in twenty days! There are things I have always wanted to do but never do them because of my fears of the unknown. I live a safe life. Why not do what will make me happy? You never know if you're going to like something unless you try it. I'm not just talking about big things but little things. Things most if not all of you have done before....like coloring your hair. Yeah yesterday I would of told you I had NEVER dyed my hair before but today I can officially say I DID IT! I have wanted bangs for forever but have been too afraid of what I'd look like. The day before last I had my hair cut and got bangs for the first time in fifteen years! I haven't always been like this. I used to be a little crazy and carefree... I don't know what happened but I do know that times are changing and I'm changing with them.

Live the life you've been given!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!