Thursday, November 10, 2011

The Next Step....

I'm not the greatest when it comes to change or new experiences. If I don't know exactly what to expect then more than likely I won't be doing it. I realized last night at church that I don't only do that in daily activities but I've done that with my walk with God. There is so much I'd like to do to grow with Him and the church but because I haven't been down this road before, I stop myself short. I've been keeping myself from great things. I look forward to jumping in with both feet from now on and not letting my anxiety or fears get the best of me. I'm excited for the amazing things God is doing in my life and all that He has in store for me!

On the Road--- Tomorrow morning the bestie and I are headed to OKC for the Women of Faith 'Over the Top' conference. We are so excited. Thank you to Women of Faith and BookSneeze for providing me with this awesome opportunity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!