Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Why so serious?

So much has been happening here lately that I never updated with the results of my tests I had. I also realized that I have been just beating around the bush and not actually saying what is going on. There is no reason to be secretive so here it is.

I was having some issues with my left breast so I had gone in and they wanted me to have a diagnostic mammogram and ultrasound. I was also suppose to have a galactagram done but was unable to at the time so I have to wait to see if it happens again to have it. So I had the mammogram and ultrasound done and the doc said all was well however on my right breast (the one I was having ZERO issues with) showed something and she wanted another mammogram done on it. So we did another two shots with a glass cup pressed on me this time. The nurse came back after and said that there are some spots and the doc said for me to come back in six months to make sure they are still stable. So then I get the paper in the mail that states that "we have found (we believe)benign spots and recommend another mammogram in six months". Hmmmm....... You believe they are benign but you have no actual way of telling and I'm suppose to just wait six months before finding out? What if it isn't benign and I wait the six months and things get worse? What then? Oh and I'm still having horrible pain in my left breast that no one is concerned with because nothing was found on that side.

So yeah that's what I've been dealing with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!