Thursday, March 15, 2012

Imposter

I'm a liar. I'm a fake, a fraud. I'm not anything like how I say I am or how I pretend to be. I am not a strong person. I was not built to be the rock. I crumble under the pressure. I fall apart when it comes time to care for me. I have nothing left for myself. I have a promise to keep and I will not fail, but in the end I may not be here anymore. The me that makes me, me, may just possibly be too far gone by then. God please give me the strength and courage, please give me the right words to say and the comfort of your embrace through my touch. Amen.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love you! Sending prayers...

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!