Wednesday, April 4, 2012

I cry

I wake up in the middle of the night and I cry. I hold my pillow over my face to muffle the sound and I cry.
I cry and I cry and I cry.
I cry because I miss you but most of all I cry because of what you left behind. Who you left behind. They are all heartbroken but there is one in particular I'm scared of losing. She is in the dark and fading fast.
You were the shining light, the glorious smile that lit up our lives and showed us the way. Without you here it is darker and it is colder. I need you to help her. I know you are still there. I know you are standing right behind her, arms wrapped around her keeping her from falling but she needs to feel you, hear you, hold you. She needs you. I can't do what you did. I can't be who you were. I can't say what you would say.
I don't know what more to do. I'm lifting my hands up to God and sending hugs and kisses to you. Help me. Please. Show me what I'm suppose to do to help her get through.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!