Thursday, August 23, 2012

Big little brother

My brother was in a bike wreck last week. Never in my life have I been so scared. I have had awful moments in my life but I've been able to prepare for them. This was one of those things that I didn't know if he was going to be 100% okay or not. He may be in his twenties but he is still my little brother. To me he will always be eight years old. I feel like I'm suppose to protect him and with this there just isn't anything I can do. He is okay but he got road rash bad and he is in pain. I do not like seeing him in pain. It breaks my heart. Please pray for quick healing and pain relief for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!