Monday, August 27, 2012

I wait

Have you ever waited for something to happen and even though you know it won't happen you still hope that the next passing will be different? That this next time will make everything better. That the person will realize that they miss you just as much as you miss them. Every day you think today will be the day they will say something. Today will be the day they will just grab you and hug you because they need it and they know you need it. Today will be the day that they won't let pass by without telling you how they feel because they know how short life is.

Yesterday I hoped for today.
Today I slowed my pace.
Tomorrow I'll hold my breath.

Only so many days can pass before its too late. I don't want it to be too late.

2 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!