Tuesday, November 9, 2010

All or Nothing

Habakkuk 2:3 - "But these things I plan won't happen right away. Slowly, steadily, surely, the time approaches when the vision will be fulfilled. If it seems slow, be patient! For it will surly take place. It will not be late by a single day."


Sometimes its hard but I'm really just trying to trust in God that every thing will work out. I get upset a lot and forget but I think this verse will help. I'm posting it on my mirror and hopefully seeing it everyday will help me to remember it and believe it wholeheartedly. 


Sometimes it just hurts to much and all sense goes out the window. I guess its good to cry it out every once in a while though. Clear my head and release those feelings of sadness and despair.  


Some days are good, some are bad but there is always tomorrow with its arms wide open for a fresh beginning. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Kristin! I love you so much! Colette said it right on FB...God is never late!

K said...

:) Love you too! Glad I have such a wonderful friend in my life. You're awesome!

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!