Monday, September 19, 2011

She is doing GREAT!!!

I realize that I never updated on how Amy is doing. She is FANTASTIC!! It is amazing. She is such an inspiration. Cassie and I were able to go visit with her again last Thursday and it was very peaceful and calming to my heart to see how well she was doing. She is healing beautifully and getting around on her own. She has been moved to the rehab floor and has been doing three hours of physical therapy each day. She should be coming home this week which I know she is anxious to get back to her husband and children. It will be so nice to be able to just stop by and visit with her anytime. Help her out with anything that she needs. I'm so ready to have our friend back home where she belongs.
Here is the teddy bear that Cassie and I made Amy on our last trip to visit her. Let me just tell you, I get a bit carsick on road trips.......so I really don't recommend sewing while riding down the road. This teddy was worth it though. (Oh, we didn't make the teddy, just altered him.)

2 comments:

Debs Dealz said...

Hi Kristin! I just grabbed your button, please grab mine! :-)

Also, stop over and link up to our Time Out Tuesday Hop which is now active!

Thanks, Deb

http://www.debsdealz.blogspot.com

Just Wedeminute said...

Hi, I'm a new follower. I found you on Monday Madness Blog Hop. Hop over and
say hi if you get a chance Jennifer from Just Wedeminute

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!