Monday, February 13, 2012

COTM - Stuck In A Rut -Parts 4 & 5-


Here is the last two parts of the Stuck In A Rut series from church. This series was absolutely amazing. I've been noticing changes(for the better) in my marriage lately and even though my husband does not join me in going to church, I feel the changes have been sparked by what I have learned from this series. Changes on both of our parts. I'm a work in progress but I know that great changes are happening in me which means great things are happening in my world.


Stuck In A Rut - Part 4 from Church on the Move on Vimeo.

Stuck In A Rut - Part 5 from Church on the Move on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!