Monday, January 23, 2012

God You Lifted Me Out

I disappeared for awhile. I hid in my bed only waking when I had to. I prayed. I talked to God. Slowly day by day the feeling of a million needles pricking my arms making them tingle faded away.  I've been able to leave the house and not feel completely overwhelmed. The anxiety has subsided. It was two weeks that felt like years going by. I don't know what caused it or why it was happening as I usually don't but man is it a scary feeling. Being in a place that you don't understand, having feelings that you don't want to feel and not being able to make them stop. Anxiety. It's not something that is just in your head. It can make you physically ill and unable to function. I thank God that He lifted me out.

COTM - Stuck In A Rut - Part 2


Stuck In A Rut - Part 2 from Church on the Move on Vimeo.

COTM - Stuck In A Rut - Part 3


Stuck In A Rut - Part 3 from Church on the Move on Vimeo.

It took a lot to get myself to church on Saturday night. I had to force myself to go. I wanted to go that wasn't the problem it was that I was afraid I would have an anxiety attack as I have had one there before. I knew that it was where I needed to be though. I am so glad I went. In the video above - part 3- we sang a song that had only two lyrics: God you lifted me out; And I'll tell all the world.  It was exactly what I needed to hear. I had been praying to God so much and when we started singing this song it was like He was giving me a big ole hug reassuring me that I didn't need to be scared anymore because He lifted me out.
God is AMAZING!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!