Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bad Luck

I'm trying to remember if I've recently broke a mirror or walked under a ladder. Really I'm just at a loss right now. I am clueless as to what I have done to continuously get the crap end of things. Things just don't work out for me - EVER! It's hard to not get upset about it. I know I'm whining Wah Wah why me and guess what?! I don't care. Nobody ever gets it, gets me.
Shoot half the time I don't even get myself. So how can I expect anyone else to. I just wish I had the answers. I wish I didn't feel so damn alone all the time.
It's all just too much sometimes. I want to get in my car and just drive. Clear my head. Roll down the windows and let the stress blow away with the wind. If only things could be so easy.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Madeline said...

Thanks for joining in the Fun Tuesday Hop

Sorry its taken me so long to leave a comment!

I already follow :)

~ The professionally insane m

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!