Monday, April 25, 2011

Two Years....

The two year anniversary...as if its something anyone would want to celebrate. It's been two years since we've been trying to get pregnant, hey lets share a cake. No thanks. A bottle of tequila maybe...if only I drank.
source
I was really hoping I could get through this month without thinking about it. Just let it pass by and ignore it. Stupid facebook. Why is it that the first thing that always seems to be on my news feed is another pregnancy announcement?! It can't be in the middle so I'll skip over it, its always the first thing on top. Seriously? I mean really, I'm happy for you, I promise I am but I don't want to see it, read it, or hear about it. I just don't. I'm just bitter. I hate feeling this way. I feel like I can't talk about it with anyone anymore. What's more to be said? There isn't anything. Some days I'm fine but this entire month just hasn't been working out for me. Maybe next month will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!