Monday, April 11, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award

I was awarded the Stylish Blogger Award by the sweet LeAnn from Magical Memories




Here is how it works:
First: Write a post linking back to the person who gave you the award
Second: Share 7 random things about yourself
Third: Award 15 recently-discovered bloggers this award
Oh and don't forget to contact the bloggers and tell them they've won

1. I'm a reality tv junkie
2. I'm horrible when it comes to actually putting the laundry up. I will wash, dry, and fold it but that's usually as far as I get. 
3. I'm a horrible cook! I can cook some things that turn out great, but I just don't have that eye for a great recipe or maybe its just that I can't follow directions...either way we have a lot more flops than winners around here. 
4. I love the zoo.... I would live there if I could! Ha!
5. Pretty much the only thing I listen to in my car is my Hillsong United CD. 
6. I'm clumsy... I gave myself a concussion by hitting my head when getting into my car. 
7. Other than being a mom and wife, I have no idea what I want to be when I grow up! 

Winners:

I hope you will go check them all out! They aren't all 'recently discovered' but they are some of my favorites and I think you will enjoy them too! 

10 comments:

Hopeless Heartbreaker said...

Congrats on receiving this award! You deserve it!
Thank you so much for giving me this award! I'll be posting my blog entry within the next few days! :)

Erin said...

Your are so darn sweet! Thank you so much for thinking about me! Yeah!

Lauren said...

Thank you so much! :) That's so sweet of you! (and thank you for mentioning both my blogs!) Happy Monday!

Susan said...

Yay! Thank you so much for this award and for sharing a link to The Project Glimmer! I love your blog, it's so cute!

Praises from a Wife and Mommy! said...

Thank you so much!

Lp said...

Thank you so much! Post coming soon! :)

-Hynz- said...

Congratulations! and thank you so much for the award. and im in #3!!! i feel very honored :))

Jessica said...

Congrats on the award! I'm a new follower from Totally Tuesday.
I blog at Work From Home Star.

Kristin P said...

You are all very welcome. Oh and they aren't in any order. lol. I love you all the same!! :)

Branson @ Reflection of Something said...

I am so with you on both 2 and 7! Thanks so much for thinking of me! That is so sweet :) Have a wonderful weekend!!

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!