Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Playing Catchup

I've been without a computer since the beginning of the month. Mine bit the dust and it took awhile to get it back up and running but thanks to my amazing parents who were able to fix it, here I am! Whew...that was the loneliest month ever. It was a good time to reflect on life and enjoy that time with my little man(and the big one too) but still it was hard being without my computer love. I was disappointed that I missed the rest of the December blog prompts over at The Blog Dare so I figured I would pick some and compile them in one post for you.

I don't think you understand... how much my heart hurts all the time. However, just because my heart hurts it does not mean that I am not happy for you. In fact I am over the moon thrilled at the great blessings God puts on your life. I may not always express the happiness I feel for you the way I intend to but I promise you that there is nothing but love in my heart for you.
I could never live in a home that was... filled with clowns. No really, they scare me. :)
A commercial I dislike... the pregnancy test one. It annoys me.
I had the worst feeling of impending doom...when my anxiety was at an all time high a couple of weeks ago. Its the most awful feeling ever. When I have those times I sing praise and worship songs from church, I talk to God, I pray and I thank Him.
This time next year...I hope to have started school. I know what I want to do and have been working on research for it for about five months now so its time to get started on the next step. Its scary but at the same time so exciting. I'm looking forward to what comes next.
I urge you to...tell the ones you love how you feel. Even if you think they know, tell them anyways. Make them feel special and let them know how much they mean to you. What if they weren't here for you to tell tomorrow? Why not tell them today.

*This post was written as part of Bloggy Moms: The Blog Dare. If you'd like to participate feel free to link up with your own post at the link posted above.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!