Monday, December 31, 2012

Ringing in the New Year....

...with a sinus infection, a case of pneumonia and a on the verge of pneumonia. Sounds like a party huh? The hubs and kid were feeling ill yesterday so we went up to the urgent care to find out that they both needed xrays. Luckily the kid doesn't have pneumonia but the doc said he was right there on the edge of it so we are getting him fixed up so he can get well quick. The hubs on the other hand has it. He rarely gets sick, never goes to the doc and then Bam he has pneumonia. So four xrays, one breathing treatment and six prescriptions later we were on our way. I had to go out and buy two humidifiers and spend a fortune on medicine. Better than him ending up in the hospital though. I'm the one with the sinus infection...I got off easy. Whew.

Jeremiah 17:14
Heal me, O LORD, and I will be healed; save me and I will be saved, for you are the one I praise. NIV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!