Sunday, December 2, 2012

When snow begins to fall...

Joy. Excitement. Giddy. Dread. Worry.

Those are my first initial feelings when the snow begins to fall. Joy, excitement, and giddy....Yep. I love the snow...when it first starts coming down. Its so fresh and fun. I love it. It is so beautiful. Dread and worry....Yikes! I do not like driving in the snow and I don't like being stuck at home. Snow and I have a love/hate relationship. I can't wait for it to get here and once it arrives I'm wishing it would hurry and leave. This year may be a little different though, I am stocked up with books to read, hats and scarves to knit and games to play. I'm starting to get a stockpile going of freezer foods, soups and bottled water. Things I may need in case we have a bad winter and can't get to the store. A couple of years ago the husband had to walk a mile in the blizzard to get to the store to get us some groceries because we couldn't get the cars down the street. I'll be prepared this year...although it is 71' degrees out right now so snow may not be in our near future. Either way I'm prepared. 

Come on snow, bring it! :) 

Love snow or hate it? 

*This post was written as part of Bloggy Moms: The Blog Dare. The prompt for todays date is - When snow begins to fall.... If you'd like to participate feel free to link up with your own post at the link posted above.*

1 comment:

Pary Moppins said...

Oh dear! Being trapped in my home and having to walk in the snow is EXACTLY why I love being in East Texas I can enjoy the idea of snow without actually having to be in the snow. Found you through Bloggy Moms.

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!