Friday, September 10, 2010

Things I Like

Just a list of some things that I like/love: (In no particular order)

Apples + Peanut Butter = Happiness
Seriously, apples and peanut butter together, they rock my world!

Coffee--No explanation needed.
Books!!!!!
I love books. You could almost say I have an obsession with them. I love reading but it goes beyond that. I just like them in general. The way the pages feel, the smell they have- both new and old. There is just something about books that is comforting to me. Ever since I was a little girl and watched Beauty and the Beast, I have had a love for books. I dream of one day having a library of my own just like the one at the castle. If I could actually make money and work in a library--oh what a dream! :)

Isn't he just the cutest little owl you ever did see!?
Those who know me know that I love owls! I collect them. They are my good luck charms and my protectors. They have a very special meaning to me and they represent many many things to me in my life. And yes I will be going to see Legend of the Guardians. Anyone want to join me?

My camera. I love taking pictures. I'm not very good at it but I get lucky sometimes.

TREES!
I like me some trees. Taking pictures of trees, sitting under a tree, the shade from a tree, books come from trees. :)  A Kristin Fact: When I die I want my headstone to be in the shape of a tree trunk. There I said it. 

 I love listening to music.
Especially when it comes from my husband!



THE END.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!