Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A trip to the zoo

My zoo pass ended on the 31st of August so I decided to take Colton one last time until I can get it renewed again. We took our best friends Cassie and Gabriel. I thought it was going to be much cooler than it was. The heat was making the whole experience miserable. We did have fun but we stayed in the buildings and didnt go through the whole zoo. I was disappointed but it was just way too hot.


That evening when I was making dinner Jay took Colt outside to play in the rain for the first time. It never dawned on me that he hadnt played in the rain before. I snapped a couple of pics from the back door and then we all ran inside when it started thundering really loud. I think I was more scared than Colt was! Overall we had a great fantastic day with our awesome friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!