Wednesday, September 22, 2010

To Infinity....And Beyond!

I'm exhausted. Yesterday I went with my mom to run some errands and then we went to Chili's for lunch. I thought I was doing good by getting soup and salad but then I decided to get the baked potato soup. Bad choice. It was good but way too many calories. I thought I was going to be sick. I have been watching what I eat and I think that was the most fattening thing I have eaten in a while. I decided to walk it off so I skipped dinner and headed to the track. I could only go a mile but at least I went. I got back up this morning and met Cassie and we walked two miles. My legs have been killing me. They keep me up at night and then I have to force myself to keep going when we're walking. I'm hoping the pain will go away soon.
Today Colt and I went to JCPennys and looked around. I really need a new pair of capris or jeans but I really don't want to buy any right now. I liked a pair of jeans so I got them but I've already decided to take them back tomorrow. I'd rather just wait and see how things go and only buy them if I absolutely have to. Oh I also got a free shirt!! Life is good, no its great!
I got another little workout in this evening by mowing the front and back yard. I found a nice little surprise on the front porch. A long while back I had ordered the free Buzz Lightyear lunchbox from Sara Lee well they ran out so they said it would be awhile and today we got it in the mail. Colton was so excited and has been playing with it ever since.

He was tired of me taking pics
And just in case you care... my dinner was really really YUMMY!!!!!
Parmesan Encrusted Tilapia Salad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!