Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Broken resolutions of years past...

The only resolutions I ever remember making have always been the two most common(I'm sure) ones that you always hear...to quit smoking and to lose weight. Neither of which I ever succeeded in doing as a New Years resolution. I have quit smoking though. Yay for me. Its been a long time though and I did it just because....more like forced to quit but either way its done and over with and I'm happier and healthier because of it. I need to focus on losing weight but where I'm at in life I need to focus more on just being happy and I think the rest will fall into place(& with that hopefully the weight will fall off!). I'm not going to stress myself on it, it doesn't do me or my family any good.

What are some of your broken resolutions of years past?
Do you make the same resolution year after year?
The Blog Dare on Bloggy Moms

*This post was written as part of Bloggy Moms: The Blog Dare. Todays writing prompt was - Broken resolutions of years past.....If you'd like to participate feel free to link up with your own post at the link posted above.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!