Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 Bucket List

What I want to do before 2013 is over with.....

Hmmm...oh I don't know....get Knocked Up maybe! :)
I'm pretty sure that will be my number one thing every year until it happens, but one of these times it will happen and I can mark it off. That will be a glorious day!

Other things I hope to do are -
Read more - I've finished one book already this year. Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks. Have you read it? I really enjoyed it and can't wait for the movie to come out next month.
Meet my nephew - He will be born in April. He will live far far away but I hope to take a road trip to meet him and see my beautiful niece too. I love my second family.
Enroll in school - I've talked on this before. I know what I want to do I just need to get the ball rolling.
Vacation - My family has never really been on a vacation together before. My husband took me to my best friends wedding years and years ago but that was such a short trip that I don't count it as a vacation. I'd love it if we could take the kid to Disney World either this year or the next. That would be amazing. I've never been and would love to go.

I don't really have anything else that I can think of but I'm sure there is a million things. Maybe its better that I don't think on this one for too long..once I get started it may be hard to stop, especially if I think about things around the house that I'd like done. :)
The Blog Dare on Bloggy Moms
*This post was written as part of Bloggy Moms: The Blog Dare. Todays writing prompt was - 2013 Bucket List - what I want to get done before 2013 is over with. If you'd like to participate feel free to link up with your own post at the link posted above.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!