Thursday, January 10, 2013

2013 Reading List

I love to read. I tend to go through reading spurts though. I'll read book after book after book hardly ever setting them down to not reading for a couple of months. I'm going to try to finish all the books I list here at some point this year - I will cross them off as I go. I could find a million books to read but I know I wouldn't get them all done this year so I'll try to narrow it down. These are in no particular order.

One Thousand Gifts by Ann Voskamp
Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
The Good Father by Diane Chamberlain
The Midwife's Confession by Diane Chamberlain (anything by her really!)
The Choice by Nicholas Sparks
Chill Factor by Sandra Brown
Still Life by Joy Fielding

That's all for now. I will add to it as I come across things. What are some books on your list to read this year? Who is your favorite author?
The Blog Dare on Bloggy Moms

*This post was written as part of Bloggy Moms: The Blog Dare. Todays writing prompt was - My 2013 Reading List. If you'd like to participate feel free to link up with your own post at the link posted above.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!