Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Starting new

Its a new day. Its a new year. Its a time to start new.
Resolutions? Nah.. I've never been one to really stick with them - (read previous post). Instead I have hopes and ideas for my life and I have faith in God and what He has in store for me.

My hope for myself this year is to....Grow. Learn. Live. Contentment.

I want to listen to Him and really understand what He is saying to me. I pray for clarity.

As I've said before, last year was not my year. So much pain and suffering. So many things broken. Now that things are coming back together and the pieces are being mended it doesn't make it all fixed. There is a lot of underlining issues that haven't been resolved. There is still a lot of pain and hurt under the surface. There is confusion still. There is heartache.

I pray.

I pray for understanding. I pray for love. I pray for friendships. I pray for the lost and confused. I pray for healing.

I pray and I praise. A beautiful God, a beautiful life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!