Wednesday, January 9, 2013

School changes?

Todays writing prompt is -- Schools Should.....
I don't have much to say on the topic. This is the kiddos first year at public school and he only goes for three hours a day. The only thing at this point in our school adventure that I would change would be better food! :) Not that its not healthy, I just know that my kiddo doesn't care for the taste of the breakfast items. Other than that, we have no complaints and really that isn't a complaint either - we are just picky around here.
I've actually been extremely satisfied with the school year so far. I can see a difference in my kiddo on a daily basis. He has always been one smart cookie but he just absorbing so much more this year than he did last year. He is brilliant! I'm not bias either! :) Love that boy!
The Blog Dare on Bloggy Moms
*This post was written as part of Bloggy Moms: The Blog Dare. Todays writing prompt was - Schools should.... If you'd like to participate feel free to link up with your own post at the link posted above.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!