Thursday, January 3, 2013

Worry and Concern

Heading into the new year what worries and concerns might I have? None. Are you sure? Absolutely!

I will not allow myself to be worried about things that I have no control over. The only thing that ever comes out of worry and concern for me is anxiety and I have a hard enough time with that, that I don't need to add to it.

Isaiah 41:10 (CEV)
Don't be afraid. I am with you. Don't tremble with fear. I am your God. I will make you strong, as I protect you with my arm and give you victories.

Matthew 6:34 (NIV)
Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

I will stand strong in my faith and everything else will work itself out.
The Blog Dare on Bloggy Moms
*This post was written as part of Bloggy Moms: The Blog Dare. Todays writing prompt was - What worries or concerns do you have heading into the new year. If you'd like to participate feel free to link up with your own post at the link posted above.*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love, but if you aren't signed in, please leave your name and a way to contact you if you want a response. Have a blessed day!